So, I actually have one more blog post for the week, but it’s a good round-up of what I’m planning for the days to come. So sit tight, relax, grab some popcorn, because this is what I am planning for the week!
My New Radio Show
- I will be launching The Jotboard Show, my very first radio show on Bay & Basin Community Radio (92.7 FM) with my good friend Chris (https://twitter.com/chrishazfun) on Friday night.
- The show will contain all types of segments, from our thoughts on the most current & controversial topics, to film and music, and even a Q&A where we answer your questions online and via phone call on-air.
- The Jotboard Show will premiere this week from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm on Friday nights. You can listen directly on Bay & Basin Community Radio (92.7 FM), via their website HERE or listen to the stream at Jotboard.
Clocking Up The Hours
- My dad is also planning for me to do some more driving in my mum’s Honda Civic sedan to raise the amount of hours driven on my Learner licence.
- One particular drive both of us have been wanting to do is have me drive all the way over to Braidwood, home to a die-cast car model shop called Car Models of Braidwood which we’ve been wanting to visit for quite a fair amount of time now.
Work on Assessments
- I will also need to prioritise time over the weekend to work on assessments before Dianna returns to our class on Tuesday, March 21st 2017.
- Examples of work that I will need to make significant process include finishing off the last database design exercise, before moving on to creating 4 databases through Microsoft Access.
- I am hoping to get a lot of it finished as that would free up more time for me to do the things that I really enjoy.
That’s all I am planning to do this week. What are you planning for the week ahead? For now, I’ll leave you this funny video for you to watch if you have time.
Bye for now!
– J. Young